We’re really excited that a number of our clients have been shortlisted for the Waterford Digital Awards 2022. This is a huge achievement that they can rightly be very proud of, and is a testament to how they have successfully harnessed the power of a digital sales platform.
What are the Waterford Digital Awards?
The Waterford Digital Awards are managed by Waterford Local Enterprise Office, together with Waterford City and County Council. Their aim is to promote the importance of online sales, by recognising and rewarding SMEs based in County Waterford who have developed innovative Ecommerce and digital platforms.
An independent judging panel whittled down the nominees to just four per category, with the winning entrants due to be officially unveiled on Friday 28th October.
Who are the shortlisted nominees?
A big congratulations to all of our clients who were shortlisted:
• Herdsy – Best Export Website
• NC Consulting & Co – Best B2B Website
• Veritas Chartered Accountants – Best B2B Website
• Coffee House Lane – Best B2C Website
• Monkey Cups – Best B2C Website
• Murphy Larkin Timber Products Ltd – Best Ecommerce Website
• Expat Taxes – Best Export Website
• Finders Keepers – Best Export Website
And all the other entrants of course!